Albert Einstein Sözleri İngilizce

'Karışık Sözler' forumunda YAREN tarafından 22 Nisan 2011 tarihinde açılan konu

1. Albert Einstein Sözleri İngilizce

Albert Einstein Quotes

“Only the individual can think, and thereby create new values for society, nay, even set up new moral standards to which the life of the community conforms. … The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been Kindness, Beauty and Truth.”

“Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love. How on earth can you explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? Put your hand on a stove for a minute and it seems like an hour. Sit with that special girl for an hour and it seems like a minute. That’s relativity.”

“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity.”

“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”

“Time and again the passion for understanding has led to the illusion that man is able to comprehend the objective world rationally by pure thought without any empirical foundations—in short, by metaphysics.”

“As far as the laws of mathematics refer to reality, they are not certain; and as far as they are certain, they do not refer to reality.”

“A human being is part of a whole, called by us the ‘Universe,’ a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.”

“Ethical axioms are found and tested not very differently from the axioms of science. Truth is what stands the test of experience.”

“I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”

“According to general relativity, the concept of space detached from any physical content does not exist.”

“Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”

“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.”

“My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.”

“I have never belonged wholeheartedly to a country, a state, nor to a circle of friends, nor even to my own family. When I was still a rather precocious young man, I already realized most vividly the futility of the hopes and aspirations that most men pursue throughout their lives. Well-being and happiness never appeared to me as an absolute aim. I am even inclined to compare such moral aims to the ambitions of a pig.”

“God does not care about our mathematical difficulties. He integrates empirically.”

“Communities tend to be guided less than individuals by conscience and a sense of responsibility. How much misery does this fact cause mankind! It is the source of wars and every kind of oppression, which fill the earth with pain, sighs and bitterness.”

“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.”

“What really interests me is whether God had any choice in the creation of the world.”

“There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.”

“The belief in an external world independent of the perceiving subject is the basis of all natural science. Since, however, sense perception only gives information of this external world or of “physical reality” indirectly, we can only grasp the latter by speculative means. It follows from this that our notions of physical reality can never be final. We must always be ready to change these notions—that is to say, the axiomatic basis of physics—in order to do justice to perceived facts in the most perfect way logically.”

“Through the release of atomic energy, our generation has brought into the world the most revolutionary force since prehistoric man’s discovery of fire. This basic force of the universe cannot be fitted into the outmoded concept of narrow nationalisms. For there is no secret and there is no defense; there is no possibility of control except through the aroused understanding and insistence of the peoples of the world. We scientists recognize our inescapable responsibility to carry to our fellow citizens an understanding of atomic energy and its implication for society. In this lies our only security and our only hope – we believe that an informed citizenry will act for life and not for death.”

As it is quite apparent from these Albert Einstein quotes, he was a man of deep thinking and even spirituality.
- Albert Einstein Sözleri Forum Tarih
Albert Einstein Güzel Sözleri Karışık Sözler 8 Mart 2012
Albert Einstein Güzel Sözleri Karışık Sözler 29 Nisan 2011
Albert Einstein Ünlü Sözleri Karışık Sözler 26 Nisan 2011
Albert Einstein Sözleri Güzel Sözler 22 Nisan 2011